The following advisory was published by CMA CGM:
Starting November 2022, CMA CGM is pleased to announce the launch of its NEW BRAZEX and the new dedicated service named MANAUS SHUTTLE, offering fast, reliable connection between US Gulf Coast and Latin America & the Caribbean.
NEW BRAZEX offers the following features:
- Improvement of the current BRAZEX1 and BRAZEX2 set up with x2 dedicated loops for South Brazil and North Brazil
- Direct weekly connection to Cartagena and South Brazil Improved transit time and schedule reliability from/to South Brazil from/to US Gulf/MX & Caribbean regions
- Connection to CMA CGM’s expansive feeder network via Kingston to West Coast South America, Venezuela and Caribbean
- Dedicated shuttle from Kingston to Manaus & Vila Do Conde
- Connection to Buenos Aires, Montevideo and Suape via Santos
- Connection from Veracruz to US East Coast via Kingston and Cartagena
- Strong focus on the Reefer Market with more than 300 plugs allocated on a weekly basis
NEW BRAZEX will rotate between New Orleans - Houston - Veracruz - Kingston - Cartagena - Salvador - Santos - Navegantes - Paranagua - Santos - Rio de Janeiro - Cartagena - Kingston - New Orleans.
First departure from New Orleans scheduled on November 11, 2022 with the CMA CGM SAN FRANCISCO
First departure from Navegantes scheduled on December 12, 2022 with the CMA CGM SAN FRANCISCO
Source: CMA CGM