Tuesday Mar 13th 2018
Orient Overseas (International) Ltd Announces 2017 Full Year Results
- Group Revenue US$6,108 million
- Group EBITDA of US$691 million
- Operating Cash Flow US$550 million*
- Profit Attributable to Equity Holders US$138 million
- Gradual recovery in economic environment : slow but steady improvement
Financial and Operational Highlights – Full Year 2017
- OOIL’s Container Transport and Logistics business reported EBIT of US$105 million, representing an operating margin of approximately 1.7%.
- Liner liftings grew to 6.3 million TEU.
- The Group took delivery of five 21,413 TEU newbuilding vessels in 2017 and received the sixth in January 2018.
- Phase II of the construction of the Long Beach Container Terminal was completed with operations commencing in October 2017.
- Continued progress in digital technology, and in the build out of our Logistics business.
For more, see the original release from OOCL.